Enter the details below to receive a callback from the
We will contact soon
We will contact soon
Learn about the latest health issues and medical breakthroughs, with expert news and features on everything from Infertility treatments to Pregnancy.
Today, treatment for infertility is well advanced; there are many fertility treatments available for both of you.Various treatments for infertility can bring hope to you to have a baby, but the treatment includes financial, physical and emotional costs and success is not guaranteed. Therefore, you need to know a few things about fertility treatments before you start.
1. As you consult the fertility expert, they will advise you and your partner to undergo certain investigations to understand the root cause of the problem. This will give the result on who hasthe problem, you or your partner or both. At times, the cause is never found.
2. The treatment is given to fix the underlying cause of infertility or to give treatment with anassisted reproductive technology like IVF to help you have a child.
3. Fertility treatment for women –depending on the cause of infertility the treatment is chosen.
4. The treatment starts by giving hormone medication such as Clomiphene also called Clomidwhich helps to stimulate ovulation.
5. Surgery is done to treat if there are any blocked or damaged fallopian tubes.
6. Surgery, laser treatment or some medications can treat endometriosis or fibroids.
7. Intrauterine insemination is performed (it is a placement of sperm directly into the uterus bypassing the cervical mucus) when there is unexplained infertility, fallopian tube damage ormild endometriosis.
8. IVF is a well know treatment where eggs and sperm are collected and fertilization is done in the laboratory. The fertilized egg, the embryo is then placed into the woman’s uterus.
9. Infertility treatment for men- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is another type of IVF,where the single sperm is injected into an egg in a laboratory. This treatment is done to treatmale infertility associated with sperm issues.
If none of the treatments are successful then your doctor may suggest going with donor conception to achieve pregnancy such as donor sperm, donor egg or donor embryos can be used in assisted reproductive treatments.For any successful treatment you and your partner should be in good health, so maintain a good healthy lifestyle, weight, get enough sleep, reduce stress and be patient as the treatment process take a longtime.
When couples decide to opt for the surrogacy process, one of the biggest questions is how long it will take. The average time could be anywhere between 15-18 months from the time when the application is submitted until the baby is born.
Your submission is received and we will contact you soon
Your registeration is completed.